Re: Request to remove Information

On Friday 11 November 2005 12:45 pm, Mitch Wiedemann wrote:
> Brad Sawatzky wrote:
> > I am afraid that the request is going to generate a much larger trail
> > than if it had been just left alone...
>
> A very good point.
>
> I knew nothing of the original message before ther removal request came
> along.
>
> This is going to end up on Slashdot...

Hey, I would have missed it entirely.

But the poster was kind enough to provide actual links to all the e-mails
involved, so all I had to do was click on them and read what he didn't want
posted.

It's just like a stage magician saying, "Watch my hands, don't let me distract
you -- oh, oops!  Don't watch my hands so you don't see how I do it."

It just amazes me someone would make a request like that in public.

Hal