Re: Where is CPU/Mem Usage Applet in sarge

R Ransbottom wrote:

In debian 3.0 there was a nice compact "CPU/Mem Usage Applet 1.4.0.5"
that took very little screen space.  Is it, or something much like,
available in Sarge?

Thanks.

Be well,
rir

I'm using KDE.  Dunno if it'll work in Gnome.

Right-click on the panel. Add/Applet/System Monitor is what you want, I think. :-)

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.