change networks

Hi, I am going to migrate an Debian server from the current network to a new
network.  It does use DHCP so that part should not be a problem.  How do I
change the gateway and dns settings to get everything to work in the new

Most of what I can find specifies changing a static ip range.  For example:
iface eth0 inet static
             up route add -net netmask gw dev
             down route del -net netmask gw dev
             up echo Interface $IFACE going up | /usr/bin/logger -t ifup
             down echo Interface $IFACE Going down | /usr/bin/logger -t ifdown

I don't know that this is what I need though.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.