Re: Where is CPU/Mem Usage Applet in sarge
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Where is CPU/Mem Usage Applet in sarge
- From: Robert Glueck <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:52:00 -0500
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20051110184735.GA455@boot>
R Ransbottom wrote:
> In debian 3.0 there was a nice compact "CPU/Mem Usage
> Applet 184.108.40.206"
> that took very little screen space. Is it, or something
> much like, available in Sarge?
You seem to be talking about KDE's KSysGuard (also called
performance monitor or system monitor). Open KSysGuard and
from the Sensor Browser (left pane) drag one of the items
and drop it onto the taskbar (the bottom panel). You can
customize the size and specs of these little displays. I
use three of them in the taskbar: for cpu usage, physical
memory usage and swap memory usage.