Re: Publicaly used Debian box

Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

Google for "linux kiosk" and you will find much information.

-Roberto

I was reading about kiosk before, but I thought it doesn't fit my needs, as they are usualy too restrictive.
I added KDE to your search suggestion and found out exactly what I need.
The tool is called kiosktool and it is a part of KDE Extragear.
In Debian is available just for testing and unstable, but I found an old Debian package on
http://download.kde.org/download.php?url=stable/apps/KDE3.x/admin
It works well enough for now. Later on I will try to install a newer version.

thanks