dfsbuild/cdebootstrap can't cd to ...

Hi all,
I'm trying to build a Debian From Scratch live cd using dfsbuild/cdebootstrap. My platform is debian i386 sarge (stable). I have updated just cdebootstratp/dfsbuild
and dependencies from sid. At this time I have
cdebootstrap   0.3.9
dfsbuild       0.6.21

When I run "dfsbuild -c /etc/dfsbuild/dfs.cfg -w /opt/dfs"
dfbsbuild downloads all deb packages and I receive the following error:
--------------
D: Execute "wget -q -O /opt/dfs/target/var/cache/bootstrap/findutils_4.2.25-1_i386.deb http://debian.fastweb.it/debian/pool/main/f/findutils/findutils_4.2.25-1_i386.deb";
D: Return code: 0
P: Validating findutils
Running: apt-move -c /opt/dfs/apt-move.conf update

Updating from local Packages files...
cd: 1869: can't cd to /opt/dfs/target/var/lib/apt/lists
Unknown error: getfiles: 2.
Fatal error: exception Shell.Subprocess_error(_, 0)
localhost:~#

If we need I can have attach my dfs.cfg file.

Have you got some suggestion?

In other words I have the same problem described in
but I don't see any answer.

Thanks in advance,
 tullio