OT: Shared calendar server on Debian

Hello all,
I am wondering if there are any suggestions for a shared calendar system
on Debian.  My setup is as follows.  I have a Cyrus, Spamassassin,
Procmail, Postfix and OpenLDAP running on a server that I have in this
office for mail flow and single sign on to different web applications
and email.  I also want to implement a shared calendar where I can have
shared personal calendars as well as shared public calendars depending
on login or group.  Has anyone done this and if so how or what products?
I breifly searched the debian archives and google and came up with Kolab
so far which seems to be more Redhat freindly then I like.

Thanks in advance,
Caleb Walker