Re: What blocks access to my host?

That is true, my router ony allow port 22 (ssh) for remote access, but
I'm testing from the same subnet within the firewall. I did this
massive upgrade/update using aptitude (I guess, something went funny
during initial install). Still can't telnet to port 25, though I
noticed that iptables was installed, which I did remove.... S.O.S

-a