Re: how to close the nxclient session properly

On Wednesday 26 October 2005 17:08, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
> I am using nxclient 1.5.0-113 downloaded from
> http://www.nomachine.com/download.php on a Debian Sid machine.
>
> On the client machine I run KDE. Inside this KDE session, when I run
> nxclient (using the "available area" option in the general tab) then a
> window pops up and connects to the server. When I close this window ( by
> clicking on the X of the title bar of nxclient window), I will be given
> an option to "suspend", "terminate", "cancel" the NX session. I always
> choose "suspend" option so that I can start working from where I left
> off.
>
> But if I use the "FullScreen" option in the general tab while
> configuring the nxclient, then when I run nxclient, it opens a nxclient
> session in full screen. Now I do not know how to suspend the current NX
> session and resume it later. Since it is run in full screen with no
> window whatsoever, I cannot do the previous method of clicking on X of
> the window title bar.
>
> any ideas on how to overcome this problem?
>
> thanks
> raju

If you click in the upper right hand corner of your screen, the NX session
will minimize.  Right click on your NX session in your taskbar, and select
close.  The NX session will restore itself, and ask you if you want to
suspend, terminate or cancel.

Pretty intuitive, huh? ;-)

Justin Guerin