[OT] SATA vs. SCSI

I will hopefully soon be building a server to donate to my church to
replace a used one that I donated earlier this year.  My question is
this:  Is SATA or SCSI preferrable?

I am shooting for top notch reliability.  I understand that components
will occasionally fail.  However, I have always understood that SCSI was
preferable to ATA.  Now that SATA is in the mix, I am not sure if that
is still true.  I have not kept up with the latest and greatest in terms
of technology developments in that area.

Tha machine will be acting as a terminal server and also housing all the
user home directories and probably a few other services.

I am wondering what the rest of the world, at least as far as those that
read this list, think.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez