Re: python apache modules

On Sat, Oct 22, 2005 at 10:37:27AM -0400, Tom Allison wrote:

> I am currently running a web page that is a python based CGI for serving up the
> puzzles and would like to migrate this to some kind of module similar to
> mod_perl (of which I'm more familiar).  What packages in Stable are available?
> Are they in good standing (long exposure, stability...)

Did you bother to search at all?

A simple `apt-cache search apache python` will list what you need.
Basically, there are mod_python packages for both apache and apache2,
depending on which you are running.  There is also a documentation
package, and of course the documentation at www.modpython.org.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez