Re: Semi-OT: need to fake keyboard and mouse...

On Monday 10 October 2005 17:02, derek wrote:
> i just took an old keyboard apart. the green board was quite small,
> about 2 inches by 3 inches.
<...>

I was going to mention that possability - you beat me to it. :-)

Another suggestion:

- Mount to keyboards PCB behind an unused floppy bay blanking plate.
- Drill holes to let the LED's shine through.
- Loop the keyboard cable out the back.
- Setup scripts to trigger the LED's on certain events.

Bob's your uncle, extra error and status indicators. :-))

--
Robert "roach" Spencer
Pietermaritzburg