Re: Solved: Re: Remote linux desktop access

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 05:43:20PM -0400, Antonio Rafael C. Paiva wrote:
Thank you all, and Steve especially!
FreeNX works great, and does exactly what I wanted.

Antonio, glad I could help. Since it was helpful though, it would have
been good to send this back to the list. I'll CC it to the list just so
anyone searching for a similar answer can find it.