Re: Newbie wants Firefox and Tbird

michael wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 09:19 -0500, Albert wrote:
>>Oh, my.  I've encountered the newbie police.  I find it extremely
>>humorous that someone on Debian, which hides the complexities of Linux,

> maybe I missed it, but I've not heard that claim before

    And yet you use it all the time.  What, you don't think the whole package
management system isn't hiding the complexities?  Go back to the days of "make
install" off a tarball to get anything done and gasp and the comoplexities
that are hidden.  It is implicit in the very core of the distribution and is
not a claim that need be made anywhere.  :P