Re: Installing without CD

I'd rather not buy anything...

On 9/24/05, Robert Wolfe <robert@wolfe.mine.nu> wrote:
--------- Original Message --------
From: Mike S <mmiikkee12@gmail.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org < debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Installing without CD
Date: 24/09/05 20:49

> How do I install Debian without burning a CD? I have the ISO on my hard
> drive, but my burner is broken. I also have an almost unlimited number
> of floppies, if that helps (read: 'insert useless info here') :-)

Mike, if you need a CD set, I sell CDs at a pretty affordable cost.  You can
check them out in my storefront at
http://stores.ebay.com/OpenSource-Solutions_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

The x86 versions are listed there but I also do other platforms as well for
the same cost.

Message sent using UebiMiau v 2.7.8 [Debian GNU/Linux for Sparc64 'Etch']