Re: Installing without CD

The bootimage kernel should be able to read a FAT32 file system. It all
depends on which modules are loaded in the kernel. Being a boot image
size is a limitation but I'm sure that it should be able to read FAT32

You have evidently clicked the CDROM option instead of the File option.
It won't find the packages on Cd because you haven't got them on CD.

Download Nero6 and burn the CD if you can't do the workaround. Idon't
know if the workaround works. Never done it.