Re: Newbie wants Firefox and Tbird

Brad Sawatzky wrote:

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Albert wrote:

Antony Gelberg wrote:
<snip>
I don't think there was any need for a personal insult, just because you
didn't read the documentation, which, especially if you are so
experienced with Linux, you should have thought read.

In your original post, you asked to be pointed to the appropriate
documentation. You were pointed to it
Not by you.

and proceeded to hand out
personal insults and sarcasm (I've just seen your reply to Michael).
I merely responded to your "breast feeding" remark.

What is your problem?
So far, only you. But not any longer. I will not reply to your posts again. Go flame someone else.

Having read the whole thread, and being quite unbiased, I can honestly say
that you (Albert) really need to lose the attitude.  If you think the
replies to your post(s) constitute being 'flamed' then you need to work
on your people skills.

Relax.

-- Brad

agreed!