Re: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Hi,

I am using Fedora Core 4 and I have the same problem...when opening xine
I get the same error. I was wondering if you have already solved the
problem and more important...HOW?? I did the trick cd /usr/lib
# ln -s libcrypto.so.0.9.7 libcrypto.so.4
# ln -s libssl.so.0.9.7 libssl.so.4, but it didn't solve the problem.
Well, I hope you can help me out and if you can I'll hear from you.

Greetings,

Jan Jaap Jansen (from Holland)