Re: Overwhelmed newbie

On (17/09/05 12:45), Antony Gelberg wrote:
> My understanding is that Debian welcomes patches from anybody who can
> improve the documentation situation on the www.debian.org.  The Debian
> Reference is a good start but could be so much better.
>
> Perhaps those of you who have your own howtos and guides (e.g. Clive M)
> would consider rolling this information into Debian?

I would happily contribute my notes into Debian; I confess to not having
explored how to do this, mainly due to time pressures.  If someone wants
to point me in the right direction, I'll see what I can do.

However, the notes I've put together are pretty subjective and would
require some 'Debianising'; furthermore, I'm not sure how the stuff
about Debian derived CD's would play on debian.org?

Regards

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...