Suggestions for Debian Harware Vendors

Hey all,
We are currently a Dell shop, but are getting frustrated with the lack of debian support available for our Dell servers. Specifically, see these [1] [2] threads on the linux-poweredge list if you are interested.

1. http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2005-March/019671.html
2. http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2004-May/014689.html

While much of the time, Dell hardware can be made to work on Debian, I don't enjoy being a second class citizen to the RedHat, SuSE and Windows users. My question to the debian-user list is this: Is there another vendor out there that supports their servers with debian as a tier-one platform? I am looking for anything that can shed light on the situation like mailing lists for other companies similar to the linux-poweredge list, personal experience, comparisons involving debian, etc. I have some freedom to choose here, and I want to reward the vendor that is the most open and supportive of debian. Finding that vendor is the problem right now.

Thanks,
Jason Martens