Re: mozilla composer asks "would you like to subscribe to <newsgroup name>"

Apparently, _kooto (sent by Nabble.com)_, on 11/09/05 16:58,typed:
> There is another way to browse the debian lists in a newsgroup-like
> threaded format, check out Nabble's mirror of Debian lists:
> http://www.nabble.com/Debian-User-f32.html

Yes, thanks for the link, it indeed looks nice. However, I am using
gmane for a few other mailing lists as well, ones that are not debian
related. So I would still like to get some advice on how to get rid of
this problem.

regards,
->HS