Re: Edit as new; was Re: Thunderbird not visible
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Edit as new; was Re: Thunderbird not visible
- From: Kumar Appaiah <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:23:50 +0530
- Message-id: <20050911055321.GA6115@debian>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20050911052027.GC6507@localhost>
- References: <20050903180744.GB5863@localhost> <431A84BB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050910185513.GA26655@localhost> <20050910190827.GA26711@localhost> <20050910192836.GB26711@localhost> <20050910194014.GC26711@localhost> <20050911010252.GB6294@debian> <20050911041857.GA2740@localhost> <20050911052027.GC6507@localhost>
On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 10:20:27PM -0700, Paul Scott wrote:
> > > By `bouncing' the message (generally `b').
> It doesn't allow me to change the From: address which T-Bird's "Edit as new"
Yes, it doesn't, as it sends the mail "as-is". However, you can do a
dirty work around; copy the message, edit it to change the From: and
then bounce the edited message.
462, Jamuna Hostel,
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
Chennai - 600 036
Description: Digital signature