Re: Exim4 + port forwarding

James Vahn wrote:
> Meaning that this command does not produce a response?

    James, you're way off base.  Look, his ISP has blocked him from outbound
port 25 connections.  He did not every connect to his ISP's SMTP server.  He
does not want to connect to his ISP's SMTP server.  He wants to connect to
*his remote SMTP server* and is now blocked on port 25 from doing so.  Telling
him to use his ISP's server is not the answer.