Re: pgadmin and libwxgtk

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 04:26:31PM +0100, Graham Smith wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 August 2005 15:33, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> >
> > File a bug (Important or Serious, I am not certain which) against
> > pgadmin, or see if one is already filed.  libwxgtk2.5.3 has not been
> > available in the archive for a long time.
>
> There is already a bug report. I've added my 2p worth for what it's worth. The
> wheels seem to be grinding rather slowly for this bug though which was why I
> was wondering about forcing the install. I'm surprised it has been left so
> long actually I would have thought pgadmin was quite widely used.

I know what you mean.  I have a pacakge with a new upstream version that
I want to get into Sid, but it build depends on python-qt3, which is
currently b0rked by the C++ ABI transition since python2.3-qt3 can't be
rebuilt since libqt3c102-mt no longer exists in favor of libqt3-mt.  I
also would have thought that python-qt3 was very widely used, but it's
been quite a while already.  C'ést la vie.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto