pgadmin and libwxgtk

Hi,

I would really really like to use pgadmin3 but there is, and has been for
ages, a problem with dependencies. When I try and install it I get this

Depends: pgadmin3-data but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libwxgtk2.5.3 (>=2.5.3.2) but it is not installable

Ok. The data package is available but libwxgtk2.5.3 isn't. What is available,
however, is libwxgtk2.6-0. Now correct me if I'm wrong but that should fulfil
the dependency surely?

Has anyone tried forcing the install? I would rather not do it but pgadmin is
a very useful piece of software when developing a DB app. Are there any other
decent postgres admin tools because using psql is becoming boring?

TIA, Graham