Re: U.S. federal income tax program

On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 10:10 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
> What exactly are you looking for?
>
> There are a large number of 100% web-based tax programs available.
> These work very well on Linux.

Am I the only person who has seen all of the sites that leave
confidential data just lying around on publicly accessible servers,
and not want my tax info to be lying around on misconfigured tax
web servers?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence."
Vince Lombardi