Re: spamassassin --lint failed

Le Saturday 20 August 2005 08:19, Wayne Sitton(Wayne Sitton
<chapel@techgod.net>) disait:

Hello,

> Lint output: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, skipping:
> pyzor_add_header 1
> warning: description for RCVD_BOUNCED_FORGED is over 50 chars
> warning: rule 'RCVD_CHALLENGE_RESPONSE' is over 22 chars
> lint: 3 issues detected.  please rerun with debug enabled for more
> information.
> How are these errors fixed?  I tried google, but didn't find
> anything useful.  BTW, running Sarge.

 What are your locales ? What is the output of 'echo $LANG' ?
If it isn't set to 'C', then do 'export LANG=C' before running
'spamassassin --lint'.
 I had those errors, and setting 'LANG' to C solved the issue !

Hope this helps !

--
Glennie
"La vie offre toujours deux pentes. On grimpe ou on se laisse