spamassassin --lint failed

I just have the generic spamassassin installed, I ahve made no special
comfig, I was going to, but decided to run spamassassin --lint forst to
make sure everything was ok.  when I did I got the following errore

Lint output: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, skipping:
pyzor_add_header 1
warning: description for RCVD_BOUNCED_FORGED is over 50 chars
warning: rule 'RCVD_CHALLENGE_RESPONSE' is over 22 chars
lint: 3 issues detected.  please rerun with debug enabled for more
information.

How are these errors fixed?  I tried google, but didn't find anything
useful.  BTW, running Sarge.

jack