Re: Lost Labyrinth

Hi!

* Markus Döbele <mar_doe@gmx.de> [050824 22:20]:

> I fear I can't use this command, because I lack access to a debian machine
> right now.

No problem, you could use simple e-mail vor submitting bugs against the
"wnpp" (work needing and prospective packages) package.  Place "ITP"
for "intend to package" in the subject,
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting lists some details about howto
submitt bugs without reportbug.

> I released Version 1.0.2 of Laby yesterday. As a Zip File and a rpm.
>
> Could anybody help me in doing a deb out of it?
> Help would be greatly appreciated!

I took a deeper look at the package but honestly speaking: I'm not sure,
what it is.  Never saw the suffix "pb" before, and I'm not familiar with
the language you are using...  Am I guessing correctly, that you are
using "PureBasic" or something similar?

That would make the whole thing a bit more complicated... if there is no
free (in the free speach meaning, not the free beer one) compiler for
that language, your game wouldn't be qualify for Debian main, but for
contrib.

Sorry, I'm not familar with that, and don't have the time at the moment
to test your game with the demo compiler they are overing at their
website...  I think debian-mentors@lists.debian.org would be the proper
place to ask for details on how to package that game with that tool...

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/