Re: blind spot for java

Hi Graham,

- make shure, that file is not a symlink. It should tell you if you do 'ls
-la'.
- make shure that not one of the directories has obscure permissions.

You could (as root) copy the java file into /tmp and try to execute it there.
Does it work? If not, maybe the file is corrupt. Try things like 'file java'
or 'ldd java', just to see Tools like file and/or ldd recognise it as
executable.

Tim