Re: Lost Labyrinth

I fear I can't use this command, because I lack access to a debian machine
right now.
I am living in Argentina since 6 Month and only got my laptop with me.
(And I can't install all systems here (only got 20 gig of disc space) )
My server at home uses debian, but i can't access it right now.

I released Version 1.0.2 of Laby yesterday. As a Zip File and a rpm.

Could anybody help me in doing a deb out of it?
Help would be greatly appreciated!

You can download it from 2 locations:
laby.toybox.de
www.sf.net/projects/lostlaby