Re: call for a vote -- should debian-user mailing list replies go to author or to list?

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 09:56:20PM -0700, David Christensen wrote:
> debian users:
> I am tired of replying to messages on this list, only to realize that
> my reply went to the message author and not to the list.  It is my
> understanding that the people in charge of this list think that his
> behavior is a feature, not a bug.  I disagree.

You clearly don't know why Reply-To isn't set, so why not google the
list archives and find out? Same goes for every self-confessed newbie
who replied "Yes".

Jon Dowland               http://jon.dowland.name/
FD35 0B0A C6DD 5D91 DB7A  83D1 168B 4E71 7032 F238