Re: apt-listbugs fails to find listed bugs

On Friday 19 August 2005 16:08, H. S. <greatexcalibur@yahoo.com>
(<[🔎] de5l8p$ci2$1@sea.gmane.org>) wrote:

> Since for the past quite a few days, when I upgrade my Testing based
> machine running 2.6.11, apt-listbugs cannot find any bugs.

I've been seeing this for several weeks; apt-listbugs just (sort-of) hangs
and eventually terminates gracelessly.  v0.0.48 does it occasionally and
v0.0.49 does it more often.  I only use it as an aptitude add-on, and I
haven't seen all the symptoms you describe.

> Is this just me or is something wrong with the tool and others are also
> experiencing this?

Yesterday, it worked seven or eight times and then failed six times in a
row.  As a workaround, I just run it over and over -- yesterday's five
retries was the worst luck I've had.