Re: apt-listbugs fails to find listed bugs

On 8/19/05, H. S. <greatexcalibur@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Since for the past quite a few days, when I upgrade my Testing based
> machine running 2.6.11, apt-listbugs cannot find any bugs. If any bugs
> are reported during the upgrade process and I choose to view the bug by
> typing the bug number, the ncurses based interface tries to connect over
> the internet but shows the message that the bug report was not found.
>
> Is this just me or is something wrong with the tool and others are also
> experiencing this?

I see the same thing.  Entering the bug report number says that it's
not found, but hitting "w" gets me to a page with all the relevant
links, and those work just fine.  I'm not sure if this is related to

Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh
http://mamarsh.blogspot.com