compile kernel for remote machine

Hi all

Would anyone know how I can compile a kernel for my remote machine on my machine.

I have the .config file.

Normally on I just type

make && make bzlilo && make modules && make modules_install

But by typing bzlilo, I will be installing that kernel on my machine.

Can I just type

make bzImage

and then scp the vmlinuz file to the remote machine.

Baring in mind they are both debian machine and both running 2.6 kernel and both running testing.

If anyone could give me a brief run down it would be greatfully be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark