Re: Apt-Get udev and the Newest Kernel

 If this is ridiculously complex, umm. are you sure you want to
be running Sid?

A good question: Allow me to answer: (In no particular order)

I want all the latest, most up-to-date soft-ware.

If ever I can help report bugs (which I have been known to do) then that is a nice thing to do.

One of the reasons I switched to Linux was so that I could really learn how a computer works. So, having Sid (which is inherently un-stable) may mean I need to get in to the Nitty-gritty of my computer. Which can often be a good thing: I love to learn.

But, as it turns out, I do not need to create a Kernel-Image: An Official Debian one already exists. It simply had a bit of a Name Change, you see, which I did not know about.

But, thank you for your information: It's always useful to have different options, yes?

May you find Water and Shade this day.