Re: Apt-Get udev and the Newest Kernel

I read entirely through the Creating Custom Kernels with Debian's
Kernel-Package System and I don't think I really feel like doing that.
It seems ridiculously elaborate.

So, let's try this again.

I still have the problem I wrote of (namely udev needing a 2.6.12
kernel and I have only a 2.6.11 kernel so apt-get doesn't work
presently) but I really don't feel like making a Kernel-Image. So, A:
are there any other alternatives? or B: When will there be a nice
kernel-image-2.6.12-i686.deb package that I can use either apt-get or
dpkg -i (the latter if the apt-get situation isn't resolved) to
install?

I thank you kindly in advance.