Re: How does wdm detect and store window manger sessions?

I've never modified wdm-config, but that's a nice option.  wdm will
call always ~/.xsession.  What I've always done is to call the WM I
want from ~/.xsession and that's it.  It might be I misunderstood the
question though, and also previous answer...

Javier.