How does wdm detect and store window manger sessions?

Hi list,

I am using wdm as an alternative to xdm as the display manager.

In the drop downlist file, there are choices of installed window managers.
But after I compile and install another one instead of using debian's pkgs, I
don't know where to add it to display mangers like wdm.

How to register a window manager to a display manager like wdm?

regards

bxuef

--
dhammapada says:

  This is what I say to you - Good luck be with you, gathered here. Dig up
  the root of craving, as one does a weed for its fragrant root. Don't let
  Mara destroy you again and again, like a stream does its reeds. 337