Re: How does wdm detect and store window manger sessions?

Hi,

On jeu, 2005-08-11 at 17:01 +0800, bxuefeng wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I am using wdm as an alternative to xdm as the display manager.
>
> In the drop downlist file, there are choices of installed window managers.
> But after I compile and install another one instead of using debian's pkgs, I
> don't know where to add it to display mangers like wdm.
>
> How to register a window manager to a display manager like wdm?

Take a look at /etc/X11/wdm/wdm-config and at wdm's man page :
       DisplayManager.wdmWm
              Is  a  colon separated list of window managers to use as
options
              in the login panel. Note that if you include  the  path
to  the
              window  manager, it will look ugly. You may set this
resource to
              None if you want only NoChange to appear.

--
strawks <strawks@yahoo.fr>