Re: Re: Debian Partitioning Problem

I don't have Ubuntu installed at the moment (before I did). I have Windows installed because when I was going to install Debian Testing (etch I believe) to see if it will pick up my hdd correctly it did, but when I booted I had errors on my first hdd (40gb) which was odd so I installed Windows to run check disk and whatever else to see if it will fix my errors. What I would like is to find a way for Debian Sarge to detect my hdd's correctly so I can install it on both hdd's (40 = / * 80 = /home).