Changing to British (or Canadian) English

I've looked all over the place: KDE, I've googled it, the help files
in KDE. Nothing seems to tell me how I can change my language in KDE
to British (since they don't seem to have Canadian, not there there
really is a difference).

Could some one please point out how to do this?

And, if possible, for Debian (and, in fact, every thing) in general.?

It would be Much Appreciated.

None the less, I thank you Kindly in Advance.
--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.
—My hover-craft is full of eels.