Re: Can't locate Apache2.pm in @INC

On Monday August 1 2005 19:01, Paul Scott wrote:
> Unfortunately the next problem is that the script I'm working on just
> begins with the usual:
>
> #!/usr/bin/perl -w
>
> and the browser (Firefox) still displays the script instead of executing
> it. The script works fine on the web server that is hosting the sight.

Make sure you set up the handler for the file type properly and named the file
accordingly. I don't know how much experience you have with the mod_perl
stuff, but you'll properly be best off if you read and understand the short
introduction which handles server setup and a basic script:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/intro/start_fast.html

--
Got Backup?

Jabber: Shadowdancer at jabber.fsinf.de