sarge debootstrap missing resolve.conf

After running cdebootstrap on a new install of sarge (no kernel yet),
I found that /etc/resolv.conf was missing. On my old sarge, somehow the
/etc/resolv.conf had became a symlink to
/etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf. But on the new installation,
there's neither /etc/resolv.conf nor /etc/resolvconf directory.

Should I just copy over that directory and all its contents? Is the
symlink from /etc/resolv.conf still needed?

I'm aiming to install kernel 2.6.8-11-2-686

--

       Haines Brown
       KB1GRM