ugly X fonts on laptop [Re: OK, a second try: New Debian User needs help!]

Hi.

This list has a lot of traffic, so most people just read
subject lines and read if pertinent.  So you're more likely
to get help if your subject line is specific enough for
someone to be able to tell if they have any expertise in
your issue.

Generally, for X issues, you'll probably want to provide
your XF86Config-4 file and the output of lspci and the
output of X -probeonly.

According to Hans-Peter Sulzer,

--

Best Regards,