OK, a second try: New Debian User needs help!

Hi!

I'm Peter. Sound works now again (I don't know why, but
it works :-)).

I know a little bit about Unix (e. g. ls, cp, cat, even:

~# cat <<EOF > ~/append_to_myfile
I am appending to "append_to_myfile"
A second line
EOF
~# cat ~/append_to_myfile
I am appending to "append_to_myfile"
A second line
~#

(This is pure Martin F. Krafft syntax ? sorry for that -
but it's cool.)

Okay, now my problem:

First: Sound works now again (I don't know why). I have
adjusted my Debian installation to work with the native
resolution of my notebook (1280x800), but the fonts look
horrible :-( They are nearly unreadable :-( It seems,
that antialising corrupts them - DUNNO.

What must I supply, so that you can help me?

Peter
--
peter_sulzer doesn't like spam and this is my domain:
t-online.de