Re: where do they go?

On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 21:07 -0400, Colin wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
> > On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 15:31 -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> >
> > If you use GNOME, then the relevant packages are hal and
> > gnome-volume-manager.
> >

> pmount is not needed for this?

Not my knowledge.

BTW, you'll also need gthumb.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Why jobs are being out-sourced to 2nd & 3rd world nations: Unions
and Liberalism.
Unions for a general raising of wages, and Liberalism for the
creation of The Nanny State, which creates a *relatively* high
minimum wage, and *lots* of well meaning regulations that drive
up employment costs.
Lastly, Unions, Liberalism and it's offspring "the Me Generation"
have destroyed the educational system, at the same time that 2nd
& 3rd world nations are pumping out millions of highly educated
people who can live like princes on a fraction of US or Western
European wages.