Re: where do they go?

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:58:46 -0400
Rick Pasotto <rick@niof.net> wrote:

> In order to use a *different* application I'd have to know what the
> *current* application is. As I said, I don't.

That isn't true, you know.  I have a similar pop-up when I attach my
camera (and, yes, I know you are using just a card) but I dismiss it not
knowing what program is raising it and proceed to use the application(s)
of my choice.  No problems, no knowledge of *current* program.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Linux is a very user-friendly operating system. It's just picky
about who it's friendly with