Re: CD Burner

Tried that but didn't work. This is what I did to k3b:

marked to the cdrom group.
added the file to be burnt to projects
then tried burning it. I get the message: K3b did not find a suitable writer. You will only be able to create an image.

rajiv

On 7/25/05, H. S. <greatexcalibur@yahoo.com> wrote:
Apparently, _Rajiv Vyas_, on 25/07/05 21:29,typed:
> no.

Right. Add yourself to the cdrom group, relogin and try burning again.
->HS
PS: For various things to work for me, I am in the following groups(in
addition to my own(user's)): cdrom floppy audio src video staff plugdev
camera

--
Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address
to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.