Re: where do they go?

On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 09:53:50PM -0400, Alex Marz wrote:

> > No. If I did I would have worded the question differently.
>
> Then perhaps you should find a different application and install it such
> as gPhoto2

In order to use a *different* application I'd have to know what the
*current* application is. As I said, I don't.

My understanding is that gPhoto2 is for attaching the camera itself via
usb to the computer. That's not what I'm doing.

--
Never vote for the best candidate, vote for the one who will do the least
harm. -Frank Dane